Dr. Darial A. Jackson is the efficient Pastor of the St. John’s Missionary Baptist Church. He is a native of York County, SC. He graduated from Jefferson High School in York, SC in 1968 and soon after was drafted into the United States Army as a Military Police Officer. Received an Honorable discharged in 1972. Upon discharge for the army, Dr. Jackson became a Rock Hill, SC police officer and served the citizen of Rock Hill for seven years. In 1975 he started his own business, Jackson’s Hauling.
Dr. Jackson was called into the ministry on July 28, 1991 and since has been working for the Lord, spreading His word and sharing His teachings. Before his appointment at St. John’s Missionary Baptist Church, he served as Associate Pastor of the New Home AME Zion Church, York, South Carolina and later joined the ministry of the Langrum Branch Baptist Church where he was ordained by the Sandy River Baptist Association in May 1998.
Seeking to further his education to better do God’s work, Dr. Jackson has obtained the following Degrees:
- Associates of Arts Degree, Clinton College, Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Associates of Science in Criminal Justice, University of South Carolina, Lancaster, South Carolina.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida.
- Master of Religious Arts in Theology, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida.
- Doctoral of Theology, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida.
- Honorary Doctorate Degree from Agape Bible College, Gastonia, NC
Dr. Jackson has served as the pastor of St. John’s Missionary Baptist Church since 1999 and he is Moderator Emeritus of the Gaston County Missionary Baptist Association.
He is married to Emma H. Jackson and to this union four daughters were born, Terra, Latoya, Wendy and Dana. They also have six grandchildren.
Above all Dr. Jackson has his B.A. Degree, he is born again and has been washed in the blood of the lamb, and he is sanctified, and set apart to do the Lord’s will.
His motto comes from Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.